Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Reflecting Natures Beauty



The moments that I spend in fields, mountains, by any body of waters, or hiking trails, I feel at peace as I am surrounded by natures beauty. Observing the way the trees, plants, water and flowers all come together to create an environment where other forms of nature call home intrigues me and shows how we should all appreciate nature more. 
Nature pleases me and touches my inner peace which evokes my enthusiasm for solitude. The way nature makes me feel so free from all of life's adversities makes me appreciate it so much more. The way the trees, and plants sway in the wind compels me to understand myself and purpose of being. Observing all the nature I am surrounded by, I am constantly in touch with my inner feelings. The hills, the different trees, the colorful flowers, the different bodies of water are all inspirations and help reflect on past experiences. 
I created this portrait series to reflect the awareness humans should have about natures beauty and the emotions in which it brings. I want viewers to feel the vibrant colors that nature brings and how it can be so peaceful; the tranquility and relationship with nature. A look in the mirror can reflect how we should embrace natures beauty. 
-Jezabelle Quintana





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting Natures Beauty

The moments that I spend in fields, mountains, by any body of waters, or hiking trails, I feel at peace as I am surrounded by natures beauty...