Sunday, January 15, 2023

     My name is Jezabelle Quintana, and I was born and raised in Orange County, CA. Now you're probably wondering how I ended up in the middle of no where McKenzie. Something that is part of my identity lead me to attend Bethel University; softball. Softball has been part of life since I was 4 years old. It has brought a lot of  opportunity into my life; making lifetime friendships, learning life lessons, traveling and continuing my education beyond high school. 



    Growing up in California, I had the convenience of  having plenty of activities to keep me occupied. I really enjoyed going to the beach quite often. As well as going on hikes. Fishing in the ocean is another activity I really enjoy. Since a young age I really enjoyed the outdoors. It really makes me feel at peace. Life in Tennessee is much different than it is in California. Especially McKenzie , TN. Life is much slower, and there's not much to do. It's nice to get away from a chaotic scene, but I cant say that I don't miss California. 



Click HERE to view a clip on youtube of Birds of paradise.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting Natures Beauty

The moments that I spend in fields, mountains, by any body of waters, or hiking trails, I feel at peace as I am surrounded by natures beauty...